Ultra thin Raised Access Flooring System
|Type of Service||Installation|
|Usage/Application||Open Office, Casino, Co-Working, Auditorium & Education|
(600 x 600 mm) are noncombustible in nature and are coated with electrostatic epoxy paint. These panels consist of a flat steel top sheet resistance welded to a formed steel bottom sheet made up engineered square pockets with special reinforced beams. This forms a panel of an overall thickness of 22 mm in filled with a lightweight proprietary cementitious mixture.
The unique engineering & design ensures structural integrity of the panel and its understructure system for a general office application, tested as per international standards.
Unique thin design:
- Eliminates height constraints.
- Provides additional plenum in existing finished floor heights.
- Enables routing and access of the PVD services with ease.
Unique low flange width design:
- Drastically reduces the dead load on the mother slab (80% lighter as compared to 3 inches of IPS)
- Enables handling and opening of the panels with ease.
- Prevents edge damage
- Ensures safety of workers
- Increases the product life